How can I do these nails with loose glitter? Love them!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautygeek20

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I love the look of this nail art, it looks so gorgeous. I am only just starting to get into nail art and easing myself in with ombres and loose glitter etc. I have tried gelish she's my beauty with a purple glitter and it looks fab, but does anyone know how I would do the other finger with the curved line?

Thank :)

Attachments

• gelish shes my beauty.jpg
    gelish shes my beauty.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 220
Stick the glitter to the inhibition layer of your gel polish, then use a old gel brush dipped in 99% IPA and clean it up as you would a french :) Try and do the glitter as neat as possible going on as the little bits of glitter can be stubborn to remove, and make sure all IPA has evaporated before you top coat :)

Stick the glitter to the inhibition layer of your gel polish, then use a old gel brush dipped in 99% IPA and clean it up as you would a french :) Try and do the glitter as neat as possible going on as the little bits of glitter can be stubborn to remove, and make sure all IPA has evaporated before you top coat :)

thank you :) !!

Latest posts

Back