How careful are you about what you eat.....BAD BREATH!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you watch what you eat the night before your clients?

• Don't give a damn I eat what I like

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • I do eat the stinky stuff but chew gum to take the smell away

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • I'm careful what I eat during the week and limit stinky stuff until the weekend - or other?

Votes: 46 44.2%

• Total voters
I try not to eat really strong stuff just before a client but if it happens I don't worrry too much. I wear a mask to prep the nails anyway, then when I remove it I offer a mint to my client and take one myself, usually commenting that I had cesear salad or something so they know it's not just stinky breath. LOL ...........9 times out of 10 they've had onions or something too and aren't concerned.
I keep the mints close and if I have a stinky breath client, I do the same, sayingh "oh gee, I need a mint, would you like one?" they will usually accept and help me out at the same time. It's just not letting them know it's really for THEM!!!! LOL

:hug: Pattycakes

I will do my best to not eat garlic if I don't have to. I will however eat what I like at dinner time. If I get a call for a last minute evening appointment, I usually will say oh gee, I've had garlic I'm sorry. I am constantly eating sugar free mints. I am very very conscious about my breath, always have been, just wish others had the same consideration.

aj

Mint candies, great alternative! Never even thought of it, how funny, thanks!

I'm always careful what I eat before a client. There's nothing worse than having a therapist with stinky breath. I've experienced this myself as a client and it put me off going back although the therapist did have bad breath because of bad teeth I think and not food.

When im practicing on my friends i will put a gum in chew like mad then bin it before i start to work on them, as i WAS A SMOKER lol,havnt had one since saturday now so i should smell fresher as i hate the smell of fags full stop.Iv always had good dental hygeine so thats not a problem.Good thread xx

Latest posts

Back