How deep are your salon smiles??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I prefer the super deep on myself with a nice c curve, but sometimes I like very a settle curve just depends on my mood. As far as clients it depends on their taste and nail shape mostly I do a slight curve. If you were to mirror my cuticles you would end up with straight lines on some of my nails. I don’t like the straight but really don’t see that at all around where I live. What do you mean a lazy tech’s smile line?

Maybe it’s just me, but if I am coming to a tech and I want my nails done a certain way and the tech wont and is not willing to compromise with me about what they feel would look best and what I want then Ill just go to another tech. I don’t care if the tech feels what might look better and what they want to do I am paying for a service.

All the same when I work on clients I may suggest things but it’s their nails their preference their paying for it and everyone has their own style. I like different looks.

I definitely agree with this. I prefer to wear a deeper smile, but this doesn't suite alot of clients.

Whatever will look best for their nails (generally a natural curve) unless they have asked for something specific.

I definitely agree with this. I prefer to wear a deeper smile, but this doesn't suite alot of clients.

Whatever will look best for their nails (generally a natural curve) unless they have asked for something specific.

This topic is my latest nightmare :Scared: ~ for the life of me, I just can't seem to cut a DEEP smile into a Well. It is driving me nuts. We are being taught that the DEEP smiles are what is required. I can master the FLAT SMILES, lmfao, but not the deep ones. I just wish everyone wanted included my tutor, a flat smile. I think i'm an expert on flat smiles, lmfao. x

It would depend on what the client wanted and what would best suite their nails.

Latest posts

Back