How did he do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if he hasn't popped the question by Valentines Day I'd be getting suspicious that its for someone else. :wink2:

These are all so lovely.
I've been with my other half for 5 years now & we've been through so much that has certainly made us stronger not just as individuals but obviously as a couple.
There's been no proposal but I got a lovely message where he declared his love for me and said that he would marry me in a heart beat

Well did anyone get asked the big question yesterday? :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know this is a really old thread but he asked me and I said yes a week ago now :0)

And I couldn't be happier and I have the most handsome fiancé and perfect ring to match.

So 6months on and it's happened :) xxx

I know this is a really old thread but he asked me and I said yes a week ago now :0)

And I couldn't be happier and I have the most handsome fiancé and perfect ring to match.

Congratulations!!! :) I had a feeling you wouldn't be long after seeing your original post!

Congratulations ❤️

My hubby asked me in Times Square New York - I knew something was up as it was January , snowing an freezing but he was sweating ! - it was so busy he didn't even have room to get down on one knee !! We got married on 11-11-11
View attachment 49939

Laura x

Where waa this taken laura?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Where waa this taken laura?

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

This is the archway at the top of steep hill in Lincoln that leads through to the cathedral 😊

Ah congratulations Emma!!!
My OH proposed to me on a weekend break in London in a beautiful restaurant, it was like something out of a film the music went quiet & everybody seemed to quieten down when this romantic speech & beautiful Tiffany ring box was presented to me, all whilst on one knee...... We've just had our 9th wedding anniversary on September 3rd!!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I have the most unromantic boyfriend ever, i'm with him 6 years in september and i dont think we're anywhere near to an engagement if ever. He's not really into marriage, but when i broke up with him a few years ago he told me he'd marry me if he had to. He also told me he'd have Kids with me besides the son i already have. At the moment we're trying for a baby but it's not really happening, and i feel like he could make more of an effort he never really wants it. I said to him once if he doesnt propose i'll propose to him, he said dont you dare that should be my Job. He also said if we were to get married it will be a quick Job in the registry office, i want a Church. I feel like we'll never get married and it really gets me down. I still Love him though lol :)

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back