How did you get to become a rep?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaffacake

Malamute Geek!
Reaction score
I am sick and tired of working in the Insurance Brokers and would love to find a new job in the spray tanning industry. I only keep my insurance job as my 'secure, pay the bills' money as I am too chicken to leave and concentrate on my mobile spray tanning business on a full time basis, as soon as I start thinking about giving up the day job it always seems to go quiet! lol Besides, most people only want their tanning done evenings and weekends anyway.

I have been thinking about trying to get a job related to spray tanning, maybe as a rep? Don't think there are any companies near enough to me to be office based? That way I could do what I really love and get out of the insurance industry!

Those of you who are doing this, how did you get into it and how does it work? Do you get a wage or is it all commission based? Thanks x

P.S. Anyone needing a new recruit feel free to PM me! :green:

Sherrie - Why don't you contact some of the big tanning companies. Start off with the ones whose products you most like. Go round them all and ask how you can get on board.

You would be a great asset to a spray tan company as you are already so knowledgeable about tanning and the various products from the various companies.

Good luck chick! xxx:hug:

Latest posts

Back