How do I apply Dashing Diva French tips - no instructions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladylou

Reaction score
hi iv brought a second hand dd kit from some one which was exspensive but i feel there is bits missing ?? i have french bonder soak off gellife builder gel in clear and pinkl ..top gel and top coat and the french tipsd that i assume u snap on ...could any one enliegten mwe please thanks iv also heard u can dop these which ibd or shellac ..look forward too ur reply ..well thats if i get any lol xx

hi thanks alot i have thuis one which is the tips but need too know step by step wrap system too xx i will have a look thanmks

thanks that does help just need know the wrap system and do u know how much ud charge for these and how long they last and what nail file wud u use too byuff the gel after uv cured ..do u know what gritt id get as sum of my kit is missing ?./x:hug:

If I was you I would just have a play around and find out, do some searches on salon geek and on the web. Here's the email for dashing diva maybe drop them a line and ask them what they recommend?

[email protected]

Probably should have found out what's in a kit before you bought something second hand, especially if you've not used it before and dont know how it works.

Last edited:
Ummm, just wondering if you have had any training in nails, as if so, then you should have a knowledge of which grit levels etc?? Buying a gel kit and not knowing what you're doing could present a health risk to you and your clients.. xx

Um yh that would be true if I was actually working on clients !! Which I'm not I was just asking as when I do get my nail Extension training and qualifications I will have an idea in how too use this dd system ,, for the French wraps because even thow I'm a qualified beauty therapist of nearly ten years I have never done extensions

Or been intersted in them untill now ,, just wanted too practice and have a play and thought maybe I could just get sum tips on how too use it it seems pretty simple ,, I dnt normally ever but second hand spose this will teach me !! Cnt wait do my Cnd complete training just as soon as I get ten days free ,, thanks for ur help x

It may seem pretty simple but good nails take time, good training, lots of knowledgable practise and many learning hours!

I suggest you learn at least the basics with an educator before you play as it seems quite clear you are unsure of it all.

Wraps are easy and not rocket science girls. They are only a case of burying a piece of fabric between layers of adhesive resin. I'm sure a 10 year veteran in beauty services can read a set of instructions and figure it out. If not, she will get into a mess wont she!!

OP there is a tutorial for generic wraps here on the site in the tutorial section ,,, see if you can match up the tutorial with your products.

noooo.. uv got me all wrong i did not mean that doing nail enhancements is simple if i thought that i would of done them years ago iv allways struggled doing french manicure and meant that this seemed like a more simple way too do it !! i know if i want too learn nails iv got too put a hell of alot of practice in and get good training and then some more training and probablly some more after that .and its going too cost me a pretty penny too ..n even then i dought ill ever be as good as some of the tech's on here but why couldnt i play about with it on my self or on a trainning hand ?jesus i dont have too e that serious do i ?:confused:
thanks x

thanks geeg ..think i wrote that last message at the same time as u but thanks ill take a look lol xxx:hug:...

Ok..basically, don't use anything lower that 240 on the natural nail, and I use 180 grit to blend tips and smooth down the gel, then go onto a white buffing block to refine..all are available at the wholesalers, and sponge buffers are too.. hope this helps.x
Professional courses aren't cheap, but def worth saving up for! I didn't think nails was my 'thing' till I started to get asked for them and then I went and did my training with Harmony!! I love doing them now, but my quest for perfection is my downfall..takes me ages top do a set, and clients don't leave till Im happy with them!! lol!
Enjoy practicing, but my original comment still holds..gel is dangerous stuff, so be careful with it! x

Latest posts

Back