How do I do a risk assessment?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LucyDodds

Reaction score
Hi,

Any pointers oin how i do a risk assessment. I know what products i use are dangerous/flammable etc, but not sure how to lay it all out? Is there a way i can do it without having to buy the pack from habia?

Hi,

Any pointers oin how i do a risk assessment. I know what products i use are dangerous/flammable etc, but not sure how to lay it all out? Is there a way i can do it without having to buy the pack from habia?
A risk assessment is carried out by looking around at any potential hazards,i.e what the hazards are(in area,concerned)What controle measures are already in place,what other controle measures need to be implemented to reduce the risks even further.

Ideally to be reviewed in the near future,depending on risk,timescale for review depends on amount of risk present.
The review measures incorporated post risk assessment are working and should be working sufficiently.

I would use a large piece of paper,drawer a graph,stating what areas you are carrying the risk assessment in etc.Large underlined heading saying"RISK ASSESSMENT".

It sounds daunting but all you are doing is looking for any possible hazards,i.e accidents that could happen and what you would do to prevent this from happening.HTH'S and makes sense.

Cheers!!! Will give it a shot!

Latest posts

Back