How do I find out which of you nail techs are near me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katy:)

Reaction score
As above really. Would be good to know where you are based, wanted to get my nails done but wanted to use one of you ladies on here instead of going to a salon.

There is a swap service group I think. I'm on my iPad so I can't see/search for groups but pretty sure there is one - that would prob be a good place to start? x

That's s fab idea, but can't find anything....can anyone guide us in the right direction please :wink2:

Yeah great idea. I'm looking for someone near me who does brisa gels. Also someone passionate like me to do mine and my clients when I stop work to have my baby!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Yeah great idea. I'm looking for someone near me who does brisa gels. Also someone passionate like me to do mine and my clients when I stop work to have my baby!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Where abouts in Surrey are you? I'm in Kingston and although I don't do brisa gels yet I'm hoping to v soon, and see you're also lash perfect trained and I'm dying to get my lashes done!! xx

The Group is the correct place for these conversations. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back