How do I get new clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amber2007

Reaction score
I trained in gelish in October and am starting to try and get some new clients now I feel confident but at the moment not getting anywhere.

I used to do spray tans mobile but now plan to work from home but even old spray tan clients not booked as they used to like me coming to them.

I have had some leaflets designed which I will be getting printed end of this month.

I am also on facebook and Twitter but nothing from them yet.

has any one got any suggestions to get clients please xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Send out a text to everyone in your phone book with what treatments you are offering and prices.
You could even say review 10% off with this text.
;)

While you're waiting on replies, I would check out Nail Pro's June 2013 issue (it's available online or in iTunes App Store) They had an article in there "6 Steps to Going Mobile" (as in technology/social media), I thought it was a really great read and gave some good information/insight. Good luck!

Do you have any local 'things for sale' pages on your Facebook? I advertised on them and got some business

Send out a text to everyone in your phone book with what treatments you are offering and prices.
You could even say review 10% off with this text.
;)

thanks hun. tried that and already do sone friends and family x

While you're waiting on replies, I would check out Nail Pro's June 2013 issue (it's available online or in iTunes App Store) They had an article in there "6 Steps to Going Mobile" (as in technology/social media), I thought it was a really great read and gave some good information/insight. Good luck!

thanks will take a look at that. will be my bedtime reading tonight xxxx

Do you have any local 'things for sale' pages on your Facebook? I advertised on them and got some

yes there are. not thought of putting something on there thanks will put some thing up today x

I have donated gift certificates to silent auction for different causes, that's a good way to get your name out there!

Do you have an Instagram account? You could post pictures of your work there and tag your clients so you can get more attention through that.

I can't find this, nothing comes up under nail pros.....

It's nailpro - all one word. It's hard to find in the listings as there are a lot of nail games, etc first. Just keep scrolling!! ;)

I will have another look thanks 😄

Hm. Maybe that particular issue isnt available online anymore since its from last yr. Do you have an iphone/ipad? I know that its in the apple app store under NailPro, but I don't think android has it.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hm. Maybe that particular issue isnt available online anymore since its from last yr. Do you have an iphone/ipad? I know that its in the apple app store under NailPro, but I don't think android has it.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi I have iPhone and iPad...still to have another look, will let you know how I get on.

Latest posts

Back