how do i get to nvq???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh ... thats sounds good to me ... when n where did u do that n how do i find out about doing that xx emily xx

There are companies that you can do NVQ with, I think they are called SAC's. But even if you do it at a company to get assessed I would have thought that you would still have to complete some of the theory units as well has the practical ones otherwise it wouldnt be classed as a full NVQ.

HTH.:hug:

If you have done a nail course and are qualified then you can just take the NVQ assessments. That is waht I have done. There are individual companies that do this you do not have to go to college to get your NVQ award.

Good luck x
No you dont have to go to college there are NVQ assessors who work freelance away a from college.Only problem these are normally extortionate compared to college courses.

:eek::eek: ill look into both sides of it s.a.c's and nvq's i just need to know that in time when we want to move away that all my papers are ok to work with xx emily xx:hug:

No you dont have to go to college there are NVQ assessors who work freelance away a from college.Only problem these are normally extortionate compared to college courses.
So where would i start to look for an NVQ assessors to get some prices ?? xx emily xx

So where would i start to look for an NVQ assessors to get some prices ?? xx emily xx
I would do a google search in your area,i.e nail training,then have a look to see what is on offer/qualifcations.If you were here I could recommend a couple of excellent places.But they are very pricey.

I would do a google search in your area,i.e nail training,then have a look to see what is on offer/qualifcations.If you were here I could recommend a couple of excellent places.But they are very pricey.
COOL BEANS .. ill go av a look see wot i can find xxx

Have you tried calling the creative nail academy? only it says in the training booklet that you can be nvq assesed at some of the training academies, my apologies if you have already tried this!

Hey!

Here I come with my questions again. So I take you can do your courses in say Creative and then go on to do (in my case) your SVQs or would doing your SVQs give you a better grounding do you think first before training with a brand?

If you did NVQ/SVQ at a college in your area they would train you in the product that they use within the college but if it is not the product that you are wishing to use in the long term you can then go and train with the company whos products you are wanting to you. Or it also work the other way around if you trained with a company and then went on to do a SVQ level 2 at college they would train you in the product that they use. (thats if you are doing a full course with them and not just assessments)

HTH.

:eek: YOU KNOW WOT!!!!! This is the only time ill ever get on page 3 n im as confused as a baboons bum now lol :eek::eek::eek:

emily xx

OOOOH , Just browsing, it all sounds very complicated to me ............:lol:

YOU KNOW WOT I DID TODAY ..... I ONLY WENT N GOT MY SELF SIGNED IN TO DO THE HOLE BEAUTY COURSE AT MY LOCAL COLLAGE ... WOO HOO .... CHEERS PEEPS FOR ALL YOUR ADVICE XXX EMILY XX

Latest posts

Back