How do you apply nail caviar?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MUAmummy

Reaction score
Hi guys I want to add the caviar service to my menu... But how do u do it??? And did u have to do a course or anything? And also how much do u charge?

Sorry cant be any help, just wanted to ask whats nail caviar? Xxx

Hi, I don't do it yet so can't help with prices, but I was looking into it the other day. I went on YouTube and just typed in caviar manicure. There's a vid showing how to do it x

Go to the Ciate site and watch video

Or buy a kit, the instructions are on the back of the ciale kit boxes.

Anyone know how long caviar should last?

Sent from my GT-S5363 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone know how long caviar should last?

As the CIATE authorised supplier we advise the Salons who buy from us to manage their customers expectations and advise them that the Caviar Manicure is a 24/48 hour manicure. Hope this helps, but if you have any other questions you can email me direct at [email protected]

Something similar to this is MUAs Home nail Constellation at under £4 a bottle :)

The mua ones look fab x

Thanks Elliejoy just ordered mine :)
Silly question maybe but just wondering if you could colour gel instead of the polish?

Yeah you can do it on gel :)

P.s geeks, you don't get a tray with the mua one, so just use an empty lunchbox lid or similar :)

P.s geeks, you don't get a tray with the mua one, so just use an empty lunchbox lid or similar :)

Thanks for the info and advice Elliejoy :)
How much does everyone offer this service for?
Thanks

I assume you could use with Brush on Resin like Swarovski they would probably last longer? How fab will these be for Christmas work parties!!! I googled some salons seem to be charging £20 if it is only like weekend nails seems reasonable. Anyone know how many applications you should get from beads in bottle?

Sent from my LG-P970 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back