How do you do a squaoval nail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creativechick

Reaction score
Heard of this shape but can someone tell me or show me a pick? Im a new nail technician and I only offer Almond or Square.

hi hun, you probably do squoval nails now without even realising it, when you give someone a set of squares do you round off the corners a little so they don't take someones eye out LOL? then you are producing squovals x

Yes I Do. Thankyou.I thought it was something exciting!

I lurrrrrrve Sqoval and so does my Boyf, if i catch him with a square one he knows about it!
xx

sorry whitmore, maybe i am misunderstanding, does your boyf wear extentions x

whooops sorry whitmore, get it now, if you SCRATCH him, i see, thought you meant if you caught him wearing any, BIG LOL XX

PMSL!!!!!!!! No, he is all man, looks like a short Dave Courtney ( one of the underground gangsters in the Krays days)

He doesn't like it when i catch a square on on him, well without going into too much detail, they are sharpe arn't they? hehehehehehehehe

xx

Purchase a copy of 'nailcalss' and it will explain how to do all the shapes. Go to Geekmart and you can buy it there.

Latest posts

Back