How do you do your acrylics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachelLynch

Reaction score
I have been doing acrylics for about 4 years now, ive never done loads and loads, only a few in the time.

Im still struggling with them, they never look how i want them to, i can never create perfect smile lines etc.

How do you do yours?
White first? Reverse method? Extension of the nail bed etc..

I have attached a picture of a set i did at weekend.

Could you attach a pic of yours and how you did them, so i can see?

Thank you xx

Attachments

• 1392452_592516647451385_479486347_n.jpg
    1392452_592516647451385_479486347_n.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 526
If your still struggling why dont you do a refresher with who you trained with?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've tried both ways and I find it easier doing smile line first as then I can clean it up. I agree a refresher course would be helpful, maybe a change of product? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

I have been doing acrylics for about 4 years now, ive never done loads and loads, only a few in the time.

Im still struggling with them, they never look how i want them to, i can never create perfect smile lines etc.

How do you do yours?

Thank you xx

These look lovely. :) xx

How do you do yours?

Thank you xx

These look lovely hun. X 😊 ps for great crisp smiles I do reverse method.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

These are mine done with reverse method. 😊

Attachments

• 1384958453496.jpg
    1384958453496.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 416
I start with the white 90% of the time ... There are circumstances though when I reverse. It depends what I am doing. It great to know all the techniques.

I always do white first, never got the hang of the reverse method...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1384984109011.jpg
    1384984109011.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 352
I usually do the white first but find people who do reverse have such a crisp smile line xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I usually do white but iv mastered the reverse method and ill never go back , put some time and practice in to learnung reverse , its amazeballs lol x

I always use the reverse method, perfect smile lines every time.
I find it easier to get a nice deep smile that way too, especially if using cover pink.

Im glad this question was asked because as a new nail tech, I too have been trying to perfect french and lovely crisp smile lines and I've read good things about reverse method....is it worth it in the opinion of experienced techs who use this method to try and master it as such from the beginning?

I love cover pink, especially in french, do you find it's quite popular with your french clients rather than sheer pink?

Any thoughts appreciated! :)

Ps....Mrs Turner, did you do yours in the pic with cover pink? They look lovely.

Ps....Mrs Turner, did you do yours in the pic with cover pink? They look lovely.

Hi rhyanna yes it's Nsi rose blush and I always add a bit of Nsi opal shimmer to have a tiny sparkle. Pic doesn't do it justice. 😊 x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385022037.215510.jpg

I use reverse method too, this is just a client of mine I did the other day (excuse the bows) but I seem to get a way crisper line from doing it this way :)

This is so helpful girls x I'm an acrylic newbie so your tips&hints are highly appreciated :) x

I do reverse method 90% of time, for me I find more accurate how to make the smile line perfectly doing it this way. Also reverse method allows me how deep I want that smile line :Love:

These are mine done with reverse method. 😊

Is that the YN blush? X ohh just seen its nsi x

Im going to get my nail trainer out and perfect my reverse mwthod.
Most techs seem to use it these days xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back