How do you know if your body is OK? Any body type knowledgeable people

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry about the pictures on Facebook etc! There are always hot male pics on Facebook too and we don't expect our men to look like Calvin Kline models. I think as long as you are healthy happy do a bit of excersize and eat well then you are fine. Xxxx

Lol I've lost a bit of weight through illness lately and my husband told me he prefers me 'more meaty' this morning. I'd go mad if he ever said I was fat!

Exactly, I lost a couple of stone a fue years ago (its back now lol ) and my partner did say once I was looking too thin 8st 10lbs, now 10st 11lbs, but he would never say I was fat even if I was as it is a sole distorting statement to make I think :-(

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I could do with losing a few pounds but people never believe me when I tell them what I weigh. I'm a size 12 so not obese but I weigh 12 stone! Sometimes weight is irrelevant as long as your happy and healthy. I have an hour glass figure so a small waist, big boobs and big thighs and bum. Even at my smallest I still had a big bum and thighs but my bf has always said if I lost weight and my bum got smaller if have to put the weight back on lol! Just be happy =)

Latest posts

Back