How do you remember your polishes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asteropi

Reaction score
Hey girls,
So I have a lot of polishes, both regular and gel, and I suck at names...
I was in a shop the other day with a friend (she wanted to buy some wax) and I saw this adorable China Glaze, and I just couldn't remember if I had it... I didn't get, that shop is constantly on my way, I'll go again, but it's starting to be a problem!
Any suggestions on how to carry my polish list with me? Do you know any programs for the tablet or the phone?

Just take a photo of the label :D

exactly how many photos will I carry with me and shift through?
No I need something like a database

I just keep a note in the note app on my phone. As I buy a new one I add to it. It is in alphabetical order. I have a list for shellac, a list for vinylux, a list of additives, list of glitter etc.

Yeah I had that on my iphone... Damn phone burned and have to start all over...

Do you know this app: nail polish rack?

Yeah I had that on my iphone... Damn phone burned and have to start all over...

Oh no! Take it you didn't have it backed up to the iCloud?!

[emoji171]

nope,
was my boyfriend's iphone too and he already had the upgraded model so didn't bother with replacement

Nail polish book . iOS app :)

I'm like a proper OCD and geek so I have a huge excel spreadsheet with all of my products stored on OneDrive so I can access it on my computer, tablet or phone at any point.

I must be odd as I never have this problem, I can remember every colour and type I have! What a weirdo!

I must be odd as I never have this problem, I can remember every colour and type I have! What a weirdo!

[emoji23]same here! x

Wish I could too but I'm terrible with names :(

Latest posts

Back