How do you remove twinkle toes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the tips Lisa! The glitter pots I bought actually have like a salt shaker lid! So Im just sprinkling it on lightly to build up the glitter! So maybe what Iv done is put too much on and thats why its taking a while to buff off?
Would the NSI glitter gels work ok? Or will it not give the same effect as actual glitter? As Im thinking that will be alot easier to buff off!

x

they should work fine....is there a good choice of colours???
You can work with whatever suits you, don't go wasting all that product sat in your draw
BUT...
Hahahaha, I have to tell you to at least check out the Young Nails colour range
Young Nails - Throughout England and the UK
Soooo much choice!!

The trick is to find a really fine glitter so that you can start to mix and create those customised colours and theres certainly a BIG choice from YN.
Diamond Dust is a must!

Something that may help....when doing this type of toenail application I apply a thin layer of clear gel, fully cure it and then apply another layer of clear to adhere the glitter. Use a soft bristle brush to lightly dust off the excess glitter around edges and on nail and then finish with a thin layer of your gel sealer. This way you have less excess glitter to file through and a thin layer of clear gel protecting the nail when you file to remove. By using this method I can remove in approx 30 mins (hand filing) and don't fear filing into the nail itself.

Takes me 10 mins per foot to remove twinkle toes, quick file with my efile and then soak in acetone, by the time im wrapping and soaking the little toe the big toe is done,

If i hav'nt used a soakoff gel then just file with my efile,

XXX

The key is to use very very fine glitter this is much easier to buff off the thicker glitters take forever to remove unless you use an e-file.

when you do them with Shellac it is just a 10 min soak off in acetone, the fine glitters lay better HTH

Latest posts

Back