How long did it take to build clientele

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koko23

Reaction score
Take you to build up clients ?

I've recently just started advertising on Facebook. I qualified gel polish last year and acrylics in Summer and have been practising lots on friends and family .

Struggling to get bookings , I know it takes time . Just wondering if anyone has any advice ?

Xx

Take you to build up clients ?

I've recently just started advertising on Facebook. I qualified gel polish last year and acrylics in Summer and have been practising lots on friends and family

Struggling to get bookings , I know it takes time . Just wondering if anyone has any advice ?

Xx

Discount on full sets for new clients.
Package deals.
Loyalty cards ☺

Thank you , will give it a go .

Just trying to get people to like my page etc .

Xx

Starting off is hard I've been running my own salon for only 3 year. I was always told the first 2years are the hardest, but never give up ☺ xx

Thank you . I'm becoming a mum soon so would love to be able to work hours around the baby, would be ideal . Will keep posting hopefully start to build up some regulars xxxx

From training to really getting into the swing of things for me 2 years

Offer a discount on a recommend a friend offer. Have a loyalty scheme. Once you get a few clients it is word of mouth that gets most of your clients in my experience

Latest posts

Back