How long does Gelish take to deliver?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautytreats75

Reaction score
Ordered some Gelish sale colours on Tuesday, just wondering how long they take to deliver. Not had an email from them either but the page said order placed??!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

I ordered same day as you, last time I ordered it took two days so should be here tomorrow or Friday

Did you get a confirmation email with what you ordered?

I ordered over a week ago . Phones them today and because 1 thing was out of stock they've been holding my order . Asked them to post it out and the q item at a later date .

Did you get an email from them after you placed the order?

Just a confirmation of order yes .

Aww no im thinking order has gone a miss :confused:

I was sent an invoice from than as I placed it through my educator. Maybe give them a ring

Bump

Does the order show in the order history section of your account?

Could also check spam folder for order confirmation, or just ring them if you haven't already done so

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

My delivery took some time. I called nail harmony and the girl (who was really nice)explained it should of been delivered by now. I said i hadnt received a card through the door just incase i had missed it. She apologised to say they had tried twice and would contact the courier asap.x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back