How long does it take you to Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmillieShellac

Reaction score
Hi
I've been asked to do a ladies night and I'm trying to work out what I could offer. I've done the Minx course and I'm very slow as I've just learned. I'm interested in finding once you get lots under your belt how ling it takes you approx for toes? X

About 45 minutes :) x

I'm slow - takes me an hour lol I've had no complaints though about it not lasting so I'm not overly concerned I'm sure I'll speed up eventually :) x

I'm slow - takes me an hour lol I've had no complaints though about it not lasting so I'm not overly concerned I'm sure I'll speed up eventually :) x

I'm the same as you, but as they look great and last people don't seem to mind (I think most people I have done think about an hour is right anyway!)

I'm the same I take about an hour. Bit had any complaints and they last long, so I guess they don't mind me taking a little longer

Thanks for your replies, I'm trying to work out what to offer on a larger scale!! It's only me...so it needs to be quick half an hour I'm thinking! I do shellac and OPI gelcolor too so I'll maybe have to do that! It's such a good opportunity I don't want to tuen it down :-(

I do hardly any on fingers, that takes me a good 45 minutes. Toes take me anywhere between 25 and 35 minutes at the moment. If the toenails are a perfect size match for the minx it's obviously a lot quicker!

I think clients definitely prefer quality over speed so just continue to take your time and you'll naturally speed up.

I do hardly any on fingers, that takes me a good 45 minutes. Toes take me anywhere between 25 and 35 minutes at the moment. If the toenails are a perfect size match for the minx it's obviously a lot quicker!

I think clients definitely prefer quality over speed so just continue to take your time and you'll naturally speed up.

Do you find minx popular?

Not really but I don't think the salon owner has marketed it appropriately. We did an offer last weekend and so many clients asked if it was new. They didn't know we offered it and some hadn't heard of it full stop.

I think with proper marketing it would be a lot more popular, more so on toes than fingers here - just because of where we're located.

Latest posts

Back