How long does it take you to wax your self?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
once when I was doing my hwood, I fell over.

Oh my goodness. And you still do them on yourself?? Brave lady! Although I'd like to have another go, a little bit of me is determined to get it done.

i did a hw once...never again! ouch! indeed brave lady! i asked the hubby to do it- never ever again! i use another therapist to do legs, pits and bikini now!

I actually do a full leg on myself. I didn't even know I could get into half those positions haha x

I had to laugh at myself. when I tried to rip it off, i went flying backwards and got my hair caught and had to either untangle my hair or rip.

i ripped.

10 mins - eyebrows
5 mins lip,
15-25 mins Hollywood baby !!!

I do all my waxing. I have no problems with doing my lip, underarms and legs.
Only thing I can't reach is the back of my upper leg -but I have no hair there anyway so it's fine.
I do my own brazilian - however, I hate doing. I am soo so scared to pull the strip off when it comes to it :) When I do the top, I am fine as I can see everything, but as I go lower I have to use a mirror. No need to say it's the most painful bit.
However, I have no one else to do my waxing and I don't see a point in paying someone when I know how to do it..It just takes a bit longer:)

i do my own lip, eyebrow and arms but i cant do legs it hurts too much

I had to laugh at myself. when I tried to rip it off, i went flying backwards and got my hair caught and had to either untangle my hair or rip.

i ripped.

omg just lol. i cant do the underside bit at all, tried and failed. my waxing trainer actually stuck herself together lol! she had to bend over in the shower whilst her hubby tried to sort it out!!!:o

i ripped.

Oh I love you! This has just cracked me up (sorry to laugh at your expense but I've had a bad day and this has cheered me up no end)! Brave brave lady!

Kxx

I do all my own waxing including face, underarm and hollywood. The key for these areas is to use hot wax - there's no other wax. I did these areas twice with strip wax and was walking like John Wayne for two days. Perron Rigot changed my life - and my walk.

I do all my own waxing including face, underarm and hollywood. The key for these areas is to use hot wax - there's no other wax. I did these areas twice with strip wax and was walking like John Wayne for two days. Perron Rigot changed my life - and my walk.

That's great! So funny :)

I do my own brows and they take about 10 mins and half a leg in about an hour, it takes me ages cause my legs ache after a while of being twisted into strange positions for me to get the wax on and the strips off again.

Latest posts

Back