How long does it take YOU???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you want to speed up your time, I found it good when I started working and got into a routein of doing a clients nails. Using the french tips that you just glue on and dont have to blend etc are heaps quicker (I still use white powder though, otherwise they look crappy. I find this quicker than forms too. Also, dont use too much product, try to sculpt the nail almost perfect with the brush, then you dont have to spend ages filing.
Thats the things that help me anyway, I still have to speed up to under an hour so am watching this thread with interest :)

HI del, I still take 1 1/2 to 2 hours and I've been doing nails 8 years, one of my client takes me 2 and a bit! I still get disheartened as everyone I know seem to be quicker x Jane

Tips or sculpts, L&P natural...1 hr 15 min

both of above, pink & white.....1 hr 30 min

I've taken continuing ed classes in many products - don't know if that makes me "qualified" or not

Doing nails for 10 years.

Of course, all times vary w/condition of clients nails. I put on a set of P&W w/ tips in 45 min one time coz my client had a meeting that she "could NOT be late for". Good thing she prioritized & didn't miss her nail appt!! lol

Latest posts

Back