How long to get to level 3 ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodipodi

Reaction score
I have an interview for a 2nd year apprenticeship in a salon next week (wish me luck peeps:hug:) and after speaking with the manageress she told me she likes all her staff to complete up to their level 3 nvq which is what I want to do anyway. What Im wanting to know is...I have completed my first year at college so if I am fortunate enough to get the placement I will be doing level 2 and three in salon-does anyone know how long approximately this usually takes to reach level 3, obviously everyone is different but just on average? :hug:

It took me a year in college to complete mine, I think they take a bit longer in salon's mind. If you go to college and do it there's a LOT of theory and assignments involved.

i signed up for mine and started in january and only have my dressing long hair unit to complete and do one more classic and an emerging cut, after that it is just a couple of written projects with photographs, she thinks i will be finished by about march because their will be a photoshoot involved and that happens in february, so just over a year and it can be done, it is worth doing it. . . x

Latest posts

Back