How many 'active' clients do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellideb

Nails & Beauty
Reaction score
By active I mean clients that have been to the salon within the last 6 months? I'm just trying to gauge whether we are averagely busy for the length of time we have been open. We're based in the North West, have been open for 2yrs and have, so far got 234 active clients on our books. We have as many more again filed in our archives (over 6 months) some of these don't come very often, some have only been a few times or have moved on for whatever reason.

How often do your active clients visit the salon?

How often do your active clients visit the salon?
It depends on the client and the treatment. Some every fortnight, some every three weeks, every four weeks, every 6 weeks etc.

I have around 300 or so active clients, but men only (barbershop), and they come in often for quick trims. I have a loyalty program which keeps my customers coming in more often as well, surprisingly, it's been keeping me on my feet, especially during these past slow months. 2 years? I think that's not bad, but if you're looking to increase customer numbers, I recommend leaving business cards in cafes or local businesses, if they let you. Also offer referal points to your customers if they refer a friend :)

By active I mean clients that have been to the salon within the last 6 months? I'm just trying to gauge whether we are averagely busy for the length of time we have been open. We're based in the North West, have been open for 2yrs and have, so far got 234 active clients on our books. We have as many more again filed in our archives (over 6 months) some of these don't come very often, some have only been a few times or have moved on for whatever reason.

I was wondering exactly the same thing Ellie! How many staff members is that number shared between? X

Latest posts

Back