How many friends do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what xbox, tv, internet are for.

Fair point.
But I think I'd struggle to get a comforting hug from any of those :)

Maybe you just haven't met any nice people yet!

Why is it sad that people need friends???

I just think it's sad people can't be happy without them. Why do you need people to be happy.

Maybe I'm just cynical lol

Dont get me wrong, I have my besties who I can call up for a natter and generally they are there for me in tough times. But they have their own lives and are pretty self centred. It's not a bad thing, it's just the way it is. But I think having a partner is enough most of the time...x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have to agree with missy here. It's easy for most of us to say we don't need friends or people to turn to when we have a family of our own and are busy, but when you're all on your own and miserable it is just nice to know someone is there for you. I like my group of girlfriends, I never call them for a chat or ask for their help but I've spent two hours with them today having a natter and peppermint tea. We do this once a month so it's not all bad, we often all go out together for meals. It's easy.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I went to the local pub with local people (more acquaintances than friends) on Friday night and had a brilliant laugh. What can be wrong with that?

I don't NEED friends but I WANT friends.

I had a best friend of 15 years (were friends since we were 1)
Then her and my so s dad had sex ....

I never want a best friend again.

Seriously.. I have 4 friends and the oh. I would tell my troubles to the appropriate person. I don't do girly get togethers, only because I don't know enough women or the right women. Girly chats I get from clients, because my friends are not the girly types. I like my internet friends here :D

I just think it's sad people can't be happy without them. Why do you need people to be happy.

Maybe I'm just cynical lol

I personally think it's sad If people don't have friends :( I have loads! All the girls in the salon are my friends, I have friends who I went to school with, my housemate...but I am single and perfectly happy with my own company, but it's lovely to be able to have a girly night with your mates and a bottle of wine. Each to their own :)

At the moment I have 2 close friends. Text/snapchat every day. See once or twice a week. I have a good friend out in Gibraltar I message a few times a month n will visit soon. Another good friend is out travelling India/Nepal and Thailand and whatever else, I message a few times a month. My bf has 2 friends we meet sometimes once a week for dinner n cinema. And then I a have my fitness work friend. Also close with my cousins if that counts. I would be lost without my 2 close friends!

That's horrible. This is the reason why I find it hard to trust people. Same sort of thing happened to me.

You need to call her find out what's gone wrong. Xx

That's for pink nails :)

I personally think it's sad If people don't have friends :( I have loads! All the girls in the salon are my friends, I have friends who I went to school with, my housemate...but I am single and perfectly happy with my own company, but it's lovely to be able to have a girly night with your mates and a bottle of wine. Each to their own :)

I could have friends but choose not to. I think I expect to much from people because I give a lot. So best not to be disappointed.

Yes each to their own.

Used to have tons of friends but as iv got older iv got wiser so now only have a select few x

No friends, just acquaintances.

Moved so much all my life not been able to make proper friends, however I don't feel I NEED any. Have family, colleagues etc. Fine as I am. Easy to get along with and join in readily.

I could have friends but choose not to. I think I expect to much from people because I give a lot. So best not to be disappointed.

Yes each to their own.

I give a lot too, but that's just how I am. But I don't do things to expect anything in return. That way, I'm never disappointed ;) lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back