How Many Inches do You Have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting a bit worried, got to go out in it to a clients house in a bit.
Had a phone call from her to say she's running late as she is stuck in Tescos car park.

Yet the third appointment to be re scheduled!!!!
:eek:

Nothing happening here in London at the moment, but although the snow and ice are slowly melting, the sky looks dangerously grey at the moment so we could well be in for another this afternoon.

Sorry Hope :hug: anything happening in Bristol yet?
Yes, its raining :irked:

well i really thought we would have looking at the weather last night.

Anyhow, at least u have some slush now lol.

well i really thought we would have looking at the weather last night.

Anyhow, at least u have some slush now lol.

I know, thanks Honey :hug:

Damn I new it!!!!!!!!!!!Client stuck in snow for the last hour, accidents all over the place. This is nuts. Can't get my car out!!!!

3rd client re scheduled today! Where the bleedin' hell am I going to put them!
Aaaahhhhh! :eek:

And it's still chucking it down!!!

If this doesn't stop, I'm going to end up with a 4th tomorrow!

Well had a few clients today but had one lady booked in for a Spa Mani and a Spa Pedi at 4.30 today.

She did turn up but said she wanted to be gone by 6pm!

It had started to snow real heavy by then so thought to myself dont want to be any later than that myself.

In the end I ended up having to do the pedi, 2 sculpts as she had broken 2 nails and then had to do a french manicure!

Never done them so bloody fast. When I realised how much it had been snowing again - thought the french looked pants but the client was happy that I had stayed to do them at all!

Normally takes me 10 minutes max to get home and today it took me about 40 mins!

Glad I am home now though - it was horrible to drive in!

Well had a few clients today but had one lady booked in for a Spa Mani and a Spa Pedi at 4.30 today.

She did turn up but said she wanted to be gone by 6pm!

It had started to snow real heavy by then so thought to myself dont want to be any later than that myself.

In the end I ended up having to do the pedi, 2 sculpts as she had broken 2 nails and then had to do a french manicure!

Never done them so bloody fast. When I realised how much it had been snowing again - thought the french looked pants but the client was happy that I had stayed to do them at all!

Normally takes me 10 minutes max to get home and today it took me about 40 mins!

Glad I am home now though - it was horrible to drive in!
Theresa, how bad is snow up in Stoke on Trent? My first client tomorrow lives there!

Theresa, how bad is snow up in Stoke on Trent? My first client tomorrow lives there!

Pretty **** at the minute! Where abouts in Stoke?

Took my husband 45 mins to travel 4 miles home tonight, roads in cannock are awful.

We made a snowman about 2 hours ago and u cant see our footsteps now.

Rachel

Up Hanley Duck! :lol: - sorry local Stokie Joke!

All the main roads to Hanley should be pretty clear - as long as the council get their act together and keep gritting the roads - Stoke council is a bit hit and miss though!

Just the side roads if you are going down any that you need to worry about!

Good luck!

Up Hanley Duck! :lol: - sorry local Stokie Joke!

All the main roads to Hanley should be pretty clear - as long as the council get their act together and keep gritting the roads - Stoke council is a bit hit and miss though!

Just the side roads if you are going down any that you need to worry about!

Good luck!
Lol, thanks chuck!:lol:
Ive just spoken to her, she's in the supermarket & says its fine up where she is, but ive told her its very bad here & will call her at 7.45am to let her know if I can get to my salon.

Latest posts

Back