How many of you are nurses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I'm a Registered General Nurse with a post grad qualification in operating department nursing too.
Wild horses wouldn't drag me back into nursing, but I'm hoping that my qualifications will allow me to train with Restylane as I would like to offer Botox and fillers. The only place around here that does them charges sky high prices and the aftercare is at best sparse and at worst downright shameful.
I too found the anatomy and physiology part of my aromatherapy diploma much easier because of my background, and some of my clients feel somehow more reassured because of my RGN status.

Hiya,
Well the day has come..i'm on my nursing access course to health and science.
My course is 1yr full time 2 days per week 10-9pm mondays and 9-6pm wed
English/Academic Study Skills/Communication Skills/Maths/Physiology/IT and Biochemistry (optional)
I have to say it's all a bit confusing at the moment, but i'm not on my own.
Coommunication and Health & Society are ok at the moment.
The maths and academic study is another story (academic study, how much homework:eek:)
I will keep you posted on how stupid i am

Jenx

Hiya,
Well the day has come..i'm on my nursing access course to health and science.
My course is 1yr full time 2 days per week 10-9pm mondays and 9-6pm wed
English/Academic Study Skills/Communication Skills/Maths/Physiology/IT and Biochemistry (optional)
I have to say it's all a bit confusing at the moment, but i'm not on my own.
Coommunication and Health & Society are ok at the moment.
The maths and academic study is another story (academic study, how much homework:eek:)
I will keep you posted on how stupid i am

Jenx
Good luck and best wishes. As you are so keen, I am sure you will do well. Hope you enjoy it :hug:.

Latest posts

Back