How many sets per bottle of Shellac base/top coat on average

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stirthemud

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
On average how many sets of nails are you getting out each bottle of Shellac base/top coat ? It's difficult to see how much I have left as the bottles are dark (for obvious curing reasons I know). Just so I can judge how much I have left. I have done a search to see if anyone else had answered this on the group but it didnt come up. Thanks in advance :) Kx

i believe you are supposed to get 40 applications from the base coat and 20 from colours and top coat.

That is right!
20 from the colors (2 coats per service), around 40 from the base and top coats.

WOW!! Thank you very much for the info, looks like I have loads to be going on with then! replies much appreciated, thank you.kx

Just so I understand lol is that for example 20 clients all having 2 coats of colour per client and base and top so in all 40 coats:)

Just so I understand lol is that for example 20 clients all having 2 coats of colour per client and base and top so in all 40 coats:)

It's applications. So for a colour you will get 20 applications(2 coats per application), top coat you will get 20 applications(1 coat) and base coat you will get 35 applications(1 coat)

HTH xx

Latest posts

Back