How many times in one night have you painted your nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracyjayne

Reaction score
I have a hen nite tommorow nite and I have painted my nails 6 times before I am happy with the colour am I just weird or has anyone else done the same thing? X

You're not alone! My nan's funeral was today and I changed my nails 13 times ( just regular polish) in the last two days lol x

Oh sorry to hear of ur loss Hun xxx

Sorry fee for your loss x

I'm on second polish of the night, didn't like the first colour x

I did mine with shellac today, but am not happy with them. I will be changing them tomorrow.

So glad in not the only one x

I think my record is about 6 or 7.
Sometimes it just doesn't come out how I want. All that polish remover cant be good for the nails lol

I know luckily I work with food all week so only wear polish to go out with so not quite so bad and I slapped on the oil once they were right dry lol x

Omg I'm awful I'll do my nails several times before I'm ok with it... Then decide I have to be 100% happy so change it again! :/ xx

I am terrible with changing my nails, im so fussy

sorry for your loss fee,

i wish i had time to do my nails that many times lol, i am indecisive when doing my own but tend to just stick with whatever i pick for at least a week or so x

Latest posts

Back