How many Vinylux colours are you starting with?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be a pain, which thread? Did a search but I can't find it. :o x

Sorry hun, I'm on the phone. I'll just jump on the PC and edit this with a link for you x

This one. should be on the correct page for you: http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/219118-cnd-email-vinylux-polish-45.html

Cheers, don't think my page was refreshing properly. x

Intro kit is on the site now but out of stock.

Most the colours from the intro kit I bought last night :( great price tho I must say!!! :) I started off with 11 and by next week no doubt have a lot more!!! :D loving the colour variety too!!! Well done CND!!! :)

I want to buy some and will get some in a few days time or so, but I'm in no hurry as not many of my clients have a manicure or pedicure at all, but it will be nice to be able to offer a week long polish when they do have it.

Still not sure on the colours to chose though as I use Gelish, I'll possibly wait for some swatches on the non-Shellac colours.

I am really interested in this as I do have clients that only have manicures/pedicures who would love this, can you only purchase it from sweet squared? If so, how do you register with them as I can't see how to on the website, do you have to phone them? X

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

I am really interested in this as I do have clients that only have manicures/pedicures who would love this, can you only purchase it from sweet squared? If so, how do you register with them as I can't see how to on the website, do you have to phone them? X

You have to send them a copy of your certificate to prove you're qualified. Give them a call & they'll give you the email address to send it to x

I just corresponded with them through email and sent them scans of my certificates. When you do courses through Sweet Squared they automatically update your info to add the extra access too. Hth. x:D

Latest posts

Back