How many wipes during an appt?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_sabrina_

Reaction score
how many wipes do you use per appt? Do you use a wipe twice? Or one for each hand? was just wondering! :)
I think I use about 5 in gel application...apart from that approximately I think I use another 2 to clean my nail art brushes during nail art.

I use 1 wipe for wiping my cuticle remover tool on and then wiping the nails over with soapy water
and i use 1 hands down pad to scrub the nail plate with scrubfresh, at the end before i buff to a shine i use the same hands down pad to remove the solar oil from the nails and buff
this is the way i was taught by my tutor hth
i use L&P

I make one gauze pad go a long way. I use one for L&P enhancements to ScrubFresh all the nails before application. I then use that same pad to wipe my brush during application if I need to. Then I throw it away.

I use cotton pads to remove nail enamel (cheaper).

You do need to use more wipes when doing gel. You mustn't remove the sticky layer with a pad and then use it again or you may overexpose your client to unreacted gel.

I use way too many wipes, I go through them like there is no tomorrow and must really cut down! A different one for each hand to wipe down with Scrubfresh, a different one each time I wipe my brush. When I'm doing gel it just gets ridiculous. Maybe I have a problem! :eek: x

I use way too many wipes, I go through them like there is no tomorrow and must really cut down! A different one for each hand to wipe down with Scrubfresh, a different one each time I wipe my brush. When I'm doing gel it just gets ridiculous. Maybe I have a problem! :eek: x
OCD with the nail wipes lol :lol:

I have never really counted but thinking about i do get through quite a few...i use gel though.

L&P - Half a Hands Down Ultra Pad

Gel - gosh its endless lol, half a hands down pad for the S/F then I have cheap cotton swab pads for removal of inhibition layer - cheaper than wasting my hands down pads - which are rare as hens teeth round here.

I think it's called wipeaphobia!!!.............lol:lol:

I use a lot when doing gel...... maybe half with L&P. But i'm not admitting to having wipeaphobia!!!! :lol:

My name is Sue and I have wipeaphobia! Lol x

I'm just 'tight' ... well I do come from New England!! :lol:

wipeaphobia...now that is a new word. :D I used to use many wipes as well but I'm trying to cut down

wipeaphobia...now that is a new word. :D I used to use many wipes as well but I'm trying to cut down

We should go seek help together, we could mentor each other!:lol:

I know a good counciler..........lol:lol:

Latest posts

Back