How much are people really loving MINX?..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hii , i was curious to know after looking into minxing up my salon (& nails) , just how much do people really LOVE minxing there nails??

i dont think its really came to Newcastle quite yet but i am curious to know how well it will Start off....:green:

I ADORE Minxing nails.....Toe nails more than finger nails if I am completely honest but I love doing them...I love the look on my clients face...I love how long they last (toes) and I love the money I make from it...:)

The first few i did where tricky...as is anything new but not as tricky as when i first fitted a sculpting form...:lol: I actually think they are very forgiving, perfect is what we should always strive for...but near perfect looks just as good....so don't worry if the first few are not 100%.....it wont effect the adhesion....once they are on those babies stay on....best to date is 11 weeks....and they only got removed because they had grown out so much...not because they just came off.

wowww sounds fantanstic , i think ur right toes look so much nicer with nice open toed shoes , hope u dont mind me asking but which area are you from and how much do u retail them in the salon..:green:

i cant wait to try minx ...

I am in Leicester...I don't retail them...I charge to apply them and thats £25 and it takes me about 40 mins

Minx has definately came to newcastle, I've been offering Minx for over a year now and the Geordies girls love it.
i also charge £25 per set, fingers or toes.

I just got my Minx kit yesterday. Did my nails tonight and I love them!

aww glad to hear it marie , ive never heard it about here , where abouts are you based?...:)

yes angie when i said retail , thats what i ment, for you to apply them to customer..not to actualy retail obviously lol

what do u advertise on your pricelist for minx nails , is it like a semi permanant nail polish or something ??

Last edited by a moderator:
I love minx and so do all my clients, i have ordered nearly 30 new sets just this month, its going great for me, especially the christmas ones. x

What i did was just charged my friends and family enough to cover my costs of the product, get people out there wearing them and word will get around. Give them buisness cards and let them spread the word. x

Hii , i was curious to know after looking into minxing up my salon (& nails) , just how much do people really LOVE minxing there nails??

i dont think its really came to Newcastle quite yet but i am curious to know how well it will Start off....:green:

Well hunni in my mind, minx are great fun!! I think people are taking minx product to seriously lol its just nail art that's fast and easy to apply and they do last. In my eyes what makes minx so fab is that fact that everyone likes change. So it take 5mins to take them off and then like 20mins to fit another and they do last. I know some people say they don't last long on nails but to me and my clients that doesn't matter, most people change there polish once a week or so. So people change there minx depending on there mood once every 1 to 2 weeks. Get them in hunni, they don't cost much at all and its cheep to set up too xx (hope this message makes sence as I carnt see it good as I'm on my phone x)
Posted via Mobile Device

hi all! do these have to be purchased from minx.com or is there a uk supplier out there? googled but with no avail!
thanks x

hi all! do these have to be purchased from minx.com or is there a uk supplier out there? googled but with no avail!
thanks x

Sweet Squared are the UK distributor. Call them on 0845 210 6060 to set up an account!

Latest posts

Back