How much are you charging for Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Squared in Leeds have free training days for Minx all the time. We had at least 40 attendees last week who took advantage of free Minx training whilst I was there in the office. Just ring and find out when the next free Minx training is. 08452106060.

Thanks again geeg x

Certificates are imminent. Anyone who has done Minx Training through S2 will get one. Please dont ask WHEN... they are on their way and I willpost when they are in.

So do you have to have the training to offer minx? if you purchase minx and get on well can you just get on wth it?

what wold I need to buy to start practising?

would i be able to get free minx training at the CND+ in Bournemouth?

I charge £25 for either fingers or toes too. I think i will be putting it up to £30 in the new year.

So do you have to have the training to offer minx? if you purchase minx and get on well can you just get on wth it?

what wold I need to buy to start practising?

You can just get on wih it... if that's what you wnat to do. The FOC training is 2 hours and takes you through what you can expect and what to do in certain situations... the 'nuances' if you like.:lol:

would i be able to get free minx training at the CND+ in Bournemouth?
Yes I belive Jemila does Minx at the CA+ down there.

Latest posts

Back