How much are you charging for Minx?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynn Elderkin

Reaction score
Hi there Minx people. Can I ask how much you charge for minx mani and minx pedi. I am thinking of doing are you happy with them???

Thanks in advance:green:

Hi there Minx people. Can I ask how much you charge for minx mani and minx pedi. I am thinking of doing are you happy with them???

Thanks in advance:green:

Most are charging from £25 up - anything less is crazy. Include with a MANI/PEDI and you can up the price. People are demanding Minx now all the time.... they are high end. Make sure you charge accordingly. HTH's :idea:

I charge £25 for fingers or toes. Hope that helps

Not started doing Minx yet, but I will be charging £25 for fingers, same for toes and if they have both done at the same time then I'll be charging £45.

HTH's xx

I'm charging £30 for fingers or toes and £50 for both, including a manicure (without polish obviously lol) hthxx

I charge £20 for fingers and £25 for toes....I wish I had done it as £25 & £30 but will have to wait til the new year when I have my increase and new price lists done xx

I charge the same as my one colour geltoes, I think converted it would be around GBP 30.... They last just as well and takes me less time...

Hiya we charge £30 for fingers & the same for toes and with a mani or pedi £45 x

In our Glasgow salon we are charging £25 for Minx Manicure and £30 for Minx Pedicure, this is the very basic - prep nails, apply and go - Simple, Fast and Perfect!!!! (Oh, and fun and exciting too!!!!)

Minx is flying out the door...if you haven't received your FREE Minx training yet, I urge you to do so...your customers will love it!

Fiona, how do you go about getting free minx training? Who can get it? I have bought minx and am having fun minxing myself, but would like to make sure im doing it right! Thanks!

Fiona, how do you go about getting free minx training? Who can get it? I have bought minx and am having fun minxing myself, but would like to make sure im doing it right! Thanks!

You ring your authorised supplier of Minx to take advantage of the free training.

If Minx is working for you and your business then you are doing it right. :green:

Sorry if this sounds silly, but why charge more for toes than fingers? I charge 25 pounds for hands or feet and can not see why feet should be any more, just corious.

Also bit off topic has anyone had somebody wanting to keep the minx you have left over from applying, or wanting them applied to fingers or toes at no more cost,,,bit awkward really as would you be inclined to say the client has paid for them? or are they only paying for ten nails, ??????? bit confused.com ha ha xx

Sorry if this sounds silly, but why charge more for toes than fingers? I charge 25 pounds for hands or feet and can not see why feet should be any more, just corious.

Also bit off topic has anyone had somebody wanting to keep the minx you have left over from applying, or wanting them applied to fingers or toes at no more cost,,,bit awkward really as would you be inclined to say the client has paid for them? or are they only paying for ten nails, ??????? bit confused.com ha ha xx

I would charge more for toes because they last considerably longer than on fingers.
If someone asked me to apply to their fingers or toes at no extra cost because theres some left over then I would say no..as you charge for your service and time...not just for the product cost.
And if someone asked me for the left overs then I would say something along the lines of no sorry!
If they wanted to argue that they had paid for the whole strip so why cant they have them, then I would say no youve paid for 10 applications which is what youve had...you can have more if you want to pay for them! :green:

Thanks for that, just wanderd if anyone had been in that situation. I think I will start charging bit less for fingers, although I have been explaining to customers that they dont last aslong on fingers than toes, esp enhancments.

I just purchased metalic red ones and cant wait to put hem on very shiny and great for party season. xx

You ring your authorised supplier of Minx to take advantage of the free training.

If Minx is working for you and your business then you are doing it right. :green:

Thanks, have just applied my first set on my fingers today (did toes a few days ago), so far so good, hopefully i wont need the training!

If the training is free I can't see any reason to not take advantage of it! At least then you know that you're doing it the proper way, and you may even learn some tips and tricks.

my friend rung s2 yesterday and the training wasn't free unless you bought the maxi kit which i don't want to do as i already have a lamp.

:/

To be honest, the training isn't much anyway but you don't get a certificate which is disappointing, i'm going through a faze at the moment where i can get all the certificate's i can.

Not 2 sure why.LOL they're exiting!

oo also.

as you do the minx to fit the size of the nail if you have enough left over from one piece and you have a very small 5th finger nail..can you use that bit left over or do you have to use a tenth piece?

oo also.

as you do the minx to fit the size of the nail if you have enough left over from one piece and you have a very small 5th finger nail..can you use that bit left over or do you have to use a tenth piece?

As long as you have not handled the sticky side of the Minx of course you can use small pieces.

I pick up my Minx with the pointed end of my scissors ... I centre it on the nail using the scissors too .. I then trim the excess with the scissors while securing the minx on the very tip of my non-working thumb nail ... I then transfer the excess to the backing sheet ... I never touch the sticky back of the Minx with my hands or fingers.

Does anyone know if you can get free training in the North West England?

Latest posts

Back