How much busier did Shellac make your business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just think you can layer them so that gives you countless colours!

I'm still completely amazed by this haha think I'm gonna pop over to the shellac lovers group (my phone just auto corrected to shellac!!) and see some tips. I'm useless at remembering to go there since I'm always on my phone.

Did any of you find it took a couple of weeks to take off by the way? Only I've not had any bookings for it yet, interest but not bookings :( mind u, I'm doing the MILs and my mothers nails this week x

If you wear it and talk about it, they'll ask about it and want it xx

If you wear it and talk about it, they'll ask about it and want it xx

Can only wear it on my toes and stupid cold weather doesn't help as they're tucked away! Thanks though, I will try sneakily wear some light colours x

Can only wear it on my toes and stupid cold weather doesn't help as they're tucked away! Thanks though, I will try sneakily wear some light colours x

Find a friend or two to be walking advertisements for you. Offer first Shellac for half price for them doing you a favour. But make sure they take your business cards to hand out. And I bet they become your first regular clients too!

Hi

Im training in L&P and mani/pedi at the moment once Im qualified would I need to do the whole CND education or would experience with L&P mani/pedi mean I could jump afew steps?

I hope that doesnt look like Im trying to miss anything as I want to do this right but I also want to learn it!! lol x

Providing you are doing a recognised qualification you should be able to do conversion classes with CND. Phone sweet squared 0845 210 6060

To the OP Shellac has changed my life and my business in ways I could never have imagined. Don't you think it's hard to remember the days before we hard it ?

We started using Shellac at our Salon since it launched 2 years ago. Although it got off to a slow start and we still have women who stick to traditional polish (why, I don't know), it has transformed our nail spa.

I was the only tech in our nail spa who offered enhancements and my enhancement clientele all left for cheaper NSSs so my pocket took a major hit. But Shellac changed everything for me! I don't even want to go back to offering enhancements again.

So pleased to hear all these good reports! ndee are you in a salon or self-employed?

I rent a table in a beauty salon. We have 2 beauty therapists and 2 nail techs (one being me) but we all do shellac. I just love it!!

We started using Shellac at our Salon since it launched 2 years ago. Although it got off to a slow start and we still have women who stick to traditional polish (why, I don't know), it has transformed our nail spa.

I was the only tech in our nail spa who offered enhancements and my enhancement clientele all left for cheaper NSSs so my pocket took a major hit. But Shellac changed everything for me! I don't even want to go back to offering enhancements again.

The nice thing is . . . . . NO DUST!

I always worry about breathing it in and any ill effects but find a mask stifling. And I'm only part time

hi,sorry to go off topic but could someone tell me how much it costs to start offering shellac including training,lamp polishes etc? thanks and sorry to hijack thread op :)

Well these reviews certainly say a lot for this amazing little product! I am only just launching really, all still extremely new so no clientèle as such just yet BUT the few people I have had call and book in have only asked for one thing. Shellac. Have actually just done a leaflet drop today promoting Shellac and Minx too so fingers firmly crossed for a few bookings out of that! Shellac rocks :)

Latest posts

Back