How much do you charge for.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackRose

Reaction score
L&P no/tip on the big toes including nail art?

I currently charge £6 for no & £7 l&p, do you think that this is too cheap or too dear?

Thanx in advance :)

i called a few salons in my local area to see what they were charging. It ranged from £20-£40.

I charge £25-£30 depending on wether it is a NNO or T&O. Even though the surface area is smaller you need to be extra thorough with your prep. the time it takes me is between 1-1/12 hours depending on the feet...lol. thi sprice also includes crystals alone the smile line of the big toe

Well I guess that I'm well cheap!

It sounds like you put product on all of the toes, I usually only apply it on the big toes :rolleyes:

Maybe I should do a separate price for full set & individual big toes, what do you think?

Thanx

BlackRose said:
Well I guess that I'm well cheap!

It sounds like you put product on all of the toes, I usually only apply it on the big toes :rolleyes:

Maybe I should do a separate price for full set & individual big toes, what do you think?

Thanx

I do apply to all toes and charge accordingly. Working it out individually its £2.50/£3 per toe then an extra £ for polish/nail art on the others

Latest posts

Back