How much do you spend on stock per month?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

persiasalon

Reaction score
Just trying to see if I am spending the right amounts :)

Last edited:
Any help would be very much appreciated...

It completely depends what your doing? Of you do 4 clients you won't need 49 bottles of polish remover...if however your doing 40 clients a day then you will!

It completely depends what your doing? Of you do 4 clients you won't need 49 bottles of polish remover...if however your doing 40 clients a day then you will!

Exactly. What is the range people spend on stock per month? There is no right answer for everyone, I'm looking to get a range of answers.

Well I'm on my own and can spend £60 to £1200 a month!

Well I'm on my own and can spend £60 to £1200 a month!

Thank you :) May I ask what seems to be the average figure? Obviously it will differ on the time of year

Sensibly about £100 as I stock up every 4 months on colour x

Mine is average of £450 -£550 per month

Ours is approx: 300£-500£. I've started stocking up for Xmas already though as last year we went through 19 tubes of the same colour over a 6 week period

Sensibly about £100 as I stock up every 4 months on colour x

Thank you so much :) My main focus at the moment is beauty and tanning, as it's my first large hairdressing salon (6 chairs to rent out) so it's good to know a rough figure for what the stylists are looking at (although obviously it will depend on area, location, etc, etc, etc.) :)

£900 a month!! On a good month lol

We have 6 stylists and 5 therapist's.

Roughly I spend about 5k a month on stock across the board.

I spend that a week paying ny invoice off when I've filled my colour up ;)

We have 6 stylists and a therapist. Christmas order was £1800! Not inc GHD

We have 6 stylists and a therapist. Christmas order was £1800! Not inc GHD

GHD don't help when the make you order certain quantities

My colour orders normally last a few months but if I split it monthly it would be about 700-900 x

My colour orders normally last a few months but if I split it monthly it would be about 700-900 x

You have the same as me roughly! X

GHD don't help when the make you order certain quantities

We don't have a minimal order. We can order 1 at a time if we like :)
We carry Loreal (colours and some products) Paul Mitchell (products) Redken (products) Spa find (beauty) Shellac (nails) GHD..cripes

You have the same as me roughly! X

I get alot free lol so I get alot more colour but I actually pay for about 800quids worth x

I get alot free lol so I get alot more colour but I actually pay for about 800quids worth x

Thats a month but I get £ xxx free ;) x

Latest posts

Back