How much do you spend on stock per month?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just building up clientele I spend £600 every 8 weeks. I don't retail either just yet, but when my client list expands which it is will selling x

Im mobile hairdresser im abt £100 £150 a week

Not more than 250 that include everything xxx

Crikey! We seem to spend loads!! Have up say though. Since I started taking care of it, I think I have reduced it

Crikey! We seem to spend loads!! Have up say though. Since I started taking care of it, I think I have reduced it

Do you have PM salon sizes where possible? Ask for discount with loreal?

Last month I brought the absolute essentials, main blondes, reds and brunettes, as penny skrimping, and still almost 200 pounds, this month my absolute musts was 300 on average its 500 and I average 500 per week in monetary wise..... I'm new and just starting out and need more, but the more I do the more I need stock.

So, so long as they are not wasting I would say anything from 300 - 700 on colour depending on salon age and amoun too money coming in (customers) and retail 100-500 same dependant on amount sold etc

I put in a small order in this month and it was still £300 and days after it arrived I was low on stock!! Argh!

I put in a small order in this month and it was still £300 and days after it arrived I was low on stock!! Argh!

Really?! Try Tigi seriously!

you eople spend 2 much hahan

Last edited:
you eople spend 2 much hahan

Not really, it depends how busy you are I suppose. We are a busy salon, plus we retail a lot too.

We do hair: paul mitchell, ghd & redken retail, wella and redken proff. Beauty were cnd, thalgo, dermalogica, eve taylor, retail, all those for prof plus lashes, ear candling and load others.

If your a full service salon with a lot of staff you need the stock in to full fill bookings. You have to speculate to accumulate, or so they say.... x :lick:

Not really, it depends how busy you are I suppose. We are a busy salon, plus we retail a lot too.

We do hair: paul mitchell, ghd & redken retail, wella and redken proff. Beauty were cnd, thalgo, dermalogica, eve taylor, retail, all those for prof plus lashes, ear candling and load others.

If your a full service salon with a lot of staff you need the stock in to full fill bookings. You have to speculate to accumulate, or so they say.... x :lick:

I guess when u stock u got spend some lol but it still lots haha ;))))

What do you use wella for that redken doesn't offer?

All in all around £4,000 per month for an 8 station salon.
Christmas about double that.... I need my sick bowl when that invoice come in
:eek:
xx

All in all around £4,000 per month for an 8 station salon.
Christmas about double that.... I need my sick bowl when that invoice come in
:eek:
xx

I did when my last one came! Do we all order monthly? I'm thinking of changing how I order

I did when my last one came! Do we all order monthly? I'm thinking of changing how I order

I do a weekly colour stock check and order fortnightly but occasionally I can make it 3 weeks. Our problem is that we don't have anywhere to store loads of stock so keep it as 2 of ech colours plus 5 each bases...remembering we have about 150 plus different colours!!

Redken and PM I order once a month

When i started it was as and when, every week at times and terribly messy, once i knew what i used more of and that i could balance my stock better and am on once a month with the odd trip if i need anything extra sooner

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

When i started it was as and when, every week at times and terribly messy, once i knew what i used more of and that i could balance my stock better and am on once a month with the odd trip if i need anything extra sooner

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

When I took over our stick it was a right mess. I managed to get our rep to take back £1800 worth of mid ordered/discontinued product and have introduced a system which works perfectly

Latest posts

Back