How much to charge for 3/4 weekly infills for 1 nail?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
I have a lady who has 9 of her own beauties and 1 duffer, due to an accident when she was young.

So she is going to have 1 acrylic nail lol, and nothing done with the others. She has had this done where she used to live and goes about once a month to have the infill.

How much should I charge? I thought of one tenth of the price of ordinary infills, which would be £2 - but then that seems too little when you consider we will have to sit for 5 mins just to wait for the l&p to be hard enough to file:rolleyes:. She doesn't require a manicure or polish.

What does anyone reckon? And am I the only one with a client like this :lol:?

I have a lady like this, and I charge 1/10th of the cost of whatever she is having eg 1 nail sulpted, or 1 nail infill/rebalance.hths:hug:

Thanks. How long do you think it takes you to do her infill?

Hi, What do you charge a regular client to have one nail repaired or replaced?
Is it more than £2?

If its at the same time as infills it is less, because I can be working on the others while it sets, and also because (as I see it) in paying £20 for infills, they are already paying £2 for work on each nail, so I subtract that £2 from the cost of a single nail (God I've confused myself there nearly lol) which if done separately from infills would be £3.50 - £5 depending on whether it is a nno, tip and overlay, natural or french.

Bet you wish you never asked now:lol:

to be honest hun, is it really worth it?! if shes never gonna have anything else done?!

personally, i would say that it can only be done with a mani or shape and polish. and then i wuld add £3 onto the price. otherwise i would charge by time. £5 per 10 mins.

If i have a client come into the salon for just the one nail to be maintained then i charge £4 as its the same as a repair....
....... you could maybe charge her say £10 and shape her other nails to match so it would be a file, and repair and if you paint them add on an extra £5

Jess
xox

Thanks girlies for your thoughts.

Let's hope she busts a few more off and needs a bit more help eh lol! :smack:

Latest posts

Back