How much to charge for removing gels??????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon h

Reaction score
I have just had a phone call from a regular client who wants to bring her friend to have her enhancments removed. the lady would like her gel nails removed off her feet and hands and want a mini mani and pedi. she does not want to go to the technician who put on the gels as they have fallen out. how much would you charge to remove the gels from the hands and feet as I have not had to remove someone else's work before and I do not normally remove gels just infill etc? she also does not know if the gel was a soak off or buff gel let alone what gel product was used. any help would be appreciated on how much to charge.

I would find out where she has had them done then ring the salon pretending to be a new client and ask if she uses soak off or buff off gel,
i know its sneaky but it will get you the answer you need,
as for pricing i will leave that one for the gel girls to advise you on hth :hug:

Thanks louise I will find out where she had them done and give them a ring as it would help knowing which method to use to take the gel off. what would you charge for L & P hun? :)

For removing L&P i charge £15 per set or £10 if they are having a new set after the removal,
so i would charge your client £30 for removal and then your mani & pedi charge on top hth :hug:

Thanks louise I was thinking about £10. to £15. for removal :hug:

Thanks louise I was thinking about £10. to £15. for removal :hug:

Remember to think about your time for removal of buff off gel nails too, and include that in your removal price. Especially if they are a tad on the thick side. :)

Does that make sense? I know what I am trying to say :lol:

Thank you both for replying I am going to ring the salon to find out what gel she has on, then charge her £30 for removal for hands & feet then charge for other treatments :hug:

Latest posts

Back