How much to charge for Swarovski infills?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep that sounds completely different to the method I was taught. If you like I can PM you the instructions from my class? I'm sorry that yours wasn't helpful, mine was great. I still have the crystals on from my class 2 months ago!

can u PM me the instructions also please? :confused:

I did the CND class and was taught a completely different method to this. I'm sorry that you weren't happy with your training as mine was very helpful :sad:

It seems we have all been taught different things with different academy's. I have been sent some instructions now for a different better method :) Hopefully I can get it sorted out now , if not I'll be booking in with the Manchester CND academy for the crystal class lol ( Please note I did not do my original crystal class at Manchester CND ) x

Yep that sounds completely different to the method I was taught. If you like I can PM you the instructions from my class? I'm sorry that yours wasn't helpful, mine was great. I still have the crystals on from my class 2 months ago!

Would you mind sending me the instructions too please?! Thank you! X

sorry to post again but we've gone slightly off topic. :wink2:

my original question was what percentage of the original swarovski pedi price for an infill??

can anyone advise ....please?

Can you PM me too please?

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

sorry to post again but we've gone slightly off topic. :wink2:

my original question was what percentage of the original swarovski pedi price for an infill??

can anyone advise ....please?

Sorry. I think for an infill I would maybd charge per crystal. Or maybe depending on how far they've grown 25% of your normal price? It's a tough one.

Hi Curvy I'm afraid I wouldn't know about costs for that as I've not infilled before but based on your method why not work out costs for your cost and time then charge accordingly. I know my hourly rate so would charge however long that would take xx

I'm confused with this topic, how would you infill a crystal pedicure? X

I asked the same question on a different thread but got no reply. I don't get it?? X

I also don't think you can 'infill' crystals. How would you complete the pedicure without removing the crystals?
I thought that having to remove the old crystals and set new crystals at each appointment is why crystal pedicures command such a high price.

I wouldn't attempt to infill a crystal pedi.

First you would have trouble filing or cutting back the length of the free edge to allow there to be room for more growth.

Then you can't file the cuticle area to remove the ledge that was created by the gel, Shellac or fiberglass etc.. without damaging the crystals there so you would have an obvious line where the old & new crystals meet.

Also after 4/5/6 weeks my clients are ready for full removal and application of something different. Most clients will want a change of colour at least.

So for me there is no infill price.

Hi,

Just wondered has anyone used Glaze and Go over Swarovski Crystal Pedicure ?? If so would you recommend or is it best to not top coat ??

Sorry, I have added this to the wrong thread it was supposed to be a new thread. Trying to watch TV and laptop at the same time !!!!

Latest posts

Back