How much to charge - glitter tattoos

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I wonder if you can help me.

I've been asked if I would like to offer glitter bodyart tattoos to children at a local festival.

Can anyone tell me how much they would normally charge per tattoo as I only normally use them for princess parties.

I was thinking £2 per tattoo.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

dellaznailz

CND Education Ambassador, Moroccan Tan, Waxperts
Reaction score
We do lots of these at festivals and they go down very well. We charge £3 each

You need to cost out the stencils, adhesive, glitter, skin wipe, tissue and time it all adds up!

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Thanks dellaznailz

I was originally thinking £3 but a couple of people thought it was too expensive. Perhaps I will go in the middle and charge £2.50 each.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

Jackie x

Fabtans

Reaction score
The mini/tiny glitter tattoos I charge a £1 the majority of others £2 a few at £3, the long upper leg ones £4. The gemtoos £3/4.00 these are more time consuming but look fab. Vajazzles between £3 & £5. If someone specifically asks at a show for several different glitter colours Im very happy to oblige, but I dont actively ask 'what colours do you want'? this saves you a bit time on glitter tattoos, when you have a long queue!

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Great idea about the mini tattoos. Also how do you use them. Do you cut them into separate stencils beforehand (the ones with 4 on one sheet)?

I won't be offering any gems etc., will keep it nice and simple as it is my first time at something like this. Just need to make sure I have enough tattoos/glitter as no idea what sort of attendance they get at something like this!

x

souz

Reaction score
i charge £1 for the small ones and £2.00 for medium size and £3.00 for large, i charge around 50p for the gems

the small ones with four on a sheet i just take off the black part and place on skin, i dont cut the four into four if that makes sense!!

i did a stand jubilee weekend, i had a constant queue of kids and so limited to one colour otherwise i wouldnt have got them all done!!!!

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Thanks, yes I will definitely limit the amount of colours I have with me.

Thanks for your advice.

x

kerry0875

Reaction score
I am grateful for this post as I have just offered to do something like this at my childs school fayre!! Which glitter tattoos do you think are the best?

dellaznailz

CND Education Ambassador, Moroccan Tan, Waxperts
Reaction score

Latest posts