How much to charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lavander Rose

Reaction score
Hi

How many of you offer strip lashes as a service?

I have a client who is in with me at the weekend wanting strip lashes on.

I normally would do individual lashes which she is going to have in April for her holidays, but is wanting strip lashes just for the weekend,.

I dont know what I should charge to be honest, and was hoping someone could help me out?

Why don't you work it out for the time it would take you, and then add on for the products. Since it is a "one off" it doesn't really matter if you are a little bit out on costs. Although, in case she wants it done again, you could say this is just a trial price to see how it goes. xx

Is she having anything else done at the time? If it were me, and she was having something else done too I'd charge only for the lashes, not for my time, as it takes me less than 30 seconds to apply strip lashes.
Acksherlly, are you talking about strip lashes, or cluster lashes?

We charge £9.50 for both strip and individual lashes to be applied and we allow 15 minutes appointment time.

hth :hug:

I charge £10 for strip lashes. They don't take long to do so I couldn't really justify charging any more than this xxx

Latest posts

Back