How often do you bathe your children?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy106

Reaction score
Ha this sounds so random but id like to know? I remember we used to wash our hair every sunday before school wen i was a kid lol. What about these days? Some everyday, some every other? Lucia xx

I would bath them every night but they both suffer with eczema quite badly on their legs and I find if I bath them every day it makes them worse so I miss a day. Their hair is done 4 times a week and its a HUGE job with my daughter's hair because its really thick, long and tangles really badly, it takes about 45 minutes to wash, condition and dry her hair.
It's not an easy job bathing the kids, there's 2 of them, they want toys, they soak the bathroom, make a mess, then its drying them, putting their creams on their bodies, drying their hair etc it must take a good hour and a half, I'm shattered by the time I've finished!

I have a 17 month old and she goes in the bath at least every other night complete with hair wash. If she's teething it's def every night, won't go into a TMI scenario :) she'd be in there all day if she could, she loves it

Summer time every night , winter every other . Like the above post hard for my eldest as she has bad eczema on her legs but we use prescribed oil in the bath water x

My son is 4. He goes in every other night through winter & every night through summer :) weird i know lol but summer he gets alot more sticky & sweaty obviously so i like to make sure he is clean & comfy every night. Winter he is alot less sweaty haha x

Summer time every night , winter every other . Like the above post hard for my eldest as she has bad eczema on her legs but we use prescribed oil in the bath water x

We must've sent that the exact same time lol xx

I have to threaten the withdrawal of conjugal rights to get my humsbums in the shower!
Filthy monkey.

Ye i bath my 2 every other night unless they are sweaty or dirty lol! My next door neighbour does her 2 every night at 7 without fail. I just dont think id hAve to time everyday lol!! Lucia xx

Every other night for all 3 of mine. Ages 8, 6 and 2. More If required! Bath or shower depending on what we have on!

Ye i bath my 2 every other night unless they are sweaty or dirty lol! My next door neighbour does her 2 every night at 7 without fail. I just dont think id hAve to time everyday lol!! Lucia xx

Some people see it as their going to bed ritual. Both mine were more lively after a bath, so bathtime was always before dinner. Not every night though, much to the dismay of my daughter. She is such a water rat!

My two are every night, it takes me seconds sometimes as its in the shower, quick scrub then out. I just think that they walk around bare feet and are running around so it is so worth it x

My 3 (nearly 4) yr old has a shower every night. He sweats a ridiculous amount - summer AND winter!! Baths are a treat as our bath is very deep and takes ages to fill up! Plus used so much water!! And showers are so much quicker, all done and PJ's on within 10mins :) xx

My 3 get showered every other day, unless sweaty/dirty, one of my daughters suffers with eczema too so again, too much water aggravates the condition. Occasionally they have a bath, but being single parent family personally I find it easier to line them up and shower them 1 by 1, it's a lot quicker and there's less splashing!!

2 yr old every other night, 6 year old every night, but just a quick wash and rinse (hair twice a week), the 9 yr old takes a shower every morning

Bath my 16month old every nite pretty much.we made it part of his bed time routine from 6months. If he misses it 1 night I don't worry though its generally because he just wants to go straight to bed. We got home about 6.30 this evening but as long as hes in bed by 7 hes a happy boy.sleeps 12-13 hours. Each to their own i think,after all were all different even our babies. I've never creamed him and only ever used e45 bath emollient and hes skin is still baby soft.

Ye my youngest whos just 3 never had baths at night as he goes to bed 6.30-7 and a bath at night used to wake him up too much and make him hypo! Lol. So we tend to do morning showers and baths on weekend when we hAve more time lol. My elsest is 5 and she varies really. Lucia xx

My little girl is 15 months and we bath her every other night unless she is particularly filthy/lathered in food. She used to hate baths and got so worked up over them but is now such a water baby that bath time gets her so excited that we've never made it part of her bedtime routine. I wish I could shower her but she's really not a fan of the shower.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Every other night, wash their hair every time I have 2 boys so hair is easy

My 4 older ones I don't need to tell them as they are older & my 3 older girls will shower at least twice a day. My 5 yr old baths every night in the summer but otherwise every other day unless she needs a bath sooner.

Latest posts

Back