how often do you change your clients' enhancements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julie.castle3

Reaction score
how often do you change your clients enhancements. do alot of people want a new set say every three months or do you try to get them to grow out their tips to have nno's. or do alot of clients want a new set of tips. i have alot of clients that have grown out their tips and have nno's, but i'm never really sure when to give them a new set of nno's,sometimes i find the polymer stats to look abit yellowy, and sometimes the polymer gets abit thick with rebalance after rebalance.

i never do...all my clients are NNO now after starting off with tip and overlay...i just file down and re balance every 2-3 weeks. I use a non soak off gel so my product is non Porous and doesn't discolour or look tired.

how often do you change your clients enhancements. do alot of people want a new set say every three months or do you try to get them to grow out their tips to have nno's. or do alot of clients want a new set of tips. i have alot of clients that have grown out their tips and have nno's, but i'm never really sure when to give them a new set of nno's,sometimes i find the polymer stats to look abit yellowy, and sometimes the polymer gets abit thick with rebalance after rebalance.

You shouldn't need to remove and apply a new set, every rebalance can look like a new set if applied properly.
What products do you use? Who have you trained with?

Just to clarify a technical point that monomer is the liquid part of L&p acrylic, polymer being the powder.

I only ever replace when they need replacing, which is rare. I have clients been coming to me for 5 years and still not had a new set!

Latest posts

Back