How often do you ladies change your Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vanitybeauty1

Reaction score
I was wondering how often you changed your own shellac? Do you get bored of the colour or design you've done on yourself quickly? I find myself wanting to change them far too quickly lol x

I would change every couple of days if I could lol! Life has been a bit busy just now though so I am going about 2 and a half - 3 weeks. Just depends on what I have done to my nails really! I would say its natural to want to try out all your lovely colours though! X

I would change every couple of days if I could lol! Life has been a bit busy just now though so I am going about 2 and a half - 3 weeks. Just depends on what I have done to my nails really! I would say its natural to want to try out all your lovely colours though! X

I just got some new glitters so I'm gagging to use them! Only had my current nails on a week lol!

I'm terrible for this! If I get some new products to play with, or see a new technique to try, a new set of Shellac will go on!! Can't help myself....!

xx

Sent from my iPhone 5S using SalonGeek mobile app

Mine last a week or two before I get the itch to change them. Or like over the weekend I used cream puff, the haut pink additive then the pink gold additive over it and it was barbie pink! It was really pretty but not me so that lasted a day haha.

I'm a good girl, it stays on the full 2 weeks sometimes longer. It's my proof to clients it really does last. If I know there is a new colour launch I try and time it around the launch for removal or I go a day or two with naked nails :eek:

Steph xx

Mine are often on for 3 weeks because I just don't have the time to change them but also looks good for clients to prove it lasts but sometimes I do get the itch and to change them early

About once a week! Which for me is AGES as if I'm wearing polish I'll change every day!

I do mine every 2 weeks but by then i am totally bored and nails are battered!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I do try and wait 2 weeks but it is so tempting

2 weeks although i get so tempted to change before then :) but after 2 weeks they still look as good as the day they were done just grew out a little, but i find its good advertisement especially if there is a new client enquiring about them or clients downstairs in the hair dept asking about them i can say " well these have been on now nearly 2 weeks and they still look good as new " blah blah xx

About once a week lol. As I'm doing one set on myself I'm planning what I'm going to have on the next time lol xxx

I go two weeks and by then I'm bored and depending my nails are trashed...I'm doing lots of paraffin wax at minute and shellac is not liking it!! Good excuse to change my nails though!

Every 7-10 days I get bored I would do it more often

7-8 days as it just doesn't seem Togo much longer on my nails :-( my clients certainly get longer on theirs!! X

I try to wait 2 weeks but it can be sooo hard!!

I am still new as only training still but the lady that did my nails never did anything to her own nails you could see all the old acrylic stuck to the nails

I try to last 10 days but that's difficult when you see all the fab pics on here !!!! Makes me want to change them every couple of days 😄 x

I leave mine on as long as possible as, long as they look good of course. Shows clients they last , I take photos at the beginning then 3 wks later x

I keep them on as long as they look good! Shellac 7-10 days, gelish 2 weeks xxxxx

Latest posts

Back