How often do you remove your nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nail-chick

Reaction score
do you remove your nails when they break or when you want a change?
it seems a lot of techs remove them for a change.
how often do you remove them all?
i only remove the broken ones and make my changes with polish and designs.
it saves me time and money, two things i'm very short of!

kathleen
My Nails Rock!

I don't have time to be removing them all just for changes. So I only repair broken ones and then any changes I want I do with the polish, etc. I do, however, remove my nails every holiday season the first week in November because we are swamped with our other business and I just do not have time for the maintenance. But they get put back on the second or third week of December.

Very rarely do i soak off my nails, I repair breaks and re-do polish and designs like yourself.

Sometimes I need a new set though!

teri x:lol:

I try not to soak any of my nails of at all. It's not good for the nail plates. If i do soak of it will be once e/6-12 months, just to freshen them up. I can do repairs most of the time without removing.

i must admit i pick at my natural nails underneath my enhancemnets when they grow up so when they are all they way up i do a complete removal, file my natural nails down and start all over again!!!!

i can`t remember the last time i soaked my nails off its been that long!! i usually just clip the tip off and sculpt a new one with whatever colour or glitter or shells i`m in the mood for . i don`t seem to have the time to soak off i wish i did now and then just so i could have a nice new set on :Love:

Latest posts

Back