How popular are pamper parties??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

striperella

Reaction score
Hi i am a mobile beauty therapist and i am thinking of branching out and advertising to do pamper parties for children and adults, i just wondered how popular other geeks found this service? is it something your provide? are you busy? do you enjoy it?

thanks in advance! xoxoxox:hug:

Hi I offer pamper parties and have found them pretty popular, I enjoy them as it's nice to go to one house to work for the evening instead of packing and unpacking lots. I havn't done a major advertising thing to push it so it's just happened gradually. I reccomend it Hun. Xx

I think it would be worth your while too. My daughters attended their friend's birthday pamper party a couple of months ago and it was fantastic - so my daughter has requested the same for her 8th birthday in January and I booked it yesterday.

The therapist will paint the girls' nails, do glitter tattoos, glittery hair-dos and do lots of jewellery-making in between time. The children decorate their own silver mesh cosmetics bags which form their Party Bags full of mini things like a bath bomb, emery board, bottle of sparkly nail polish and, of course a business card (hence the ease with which I was able to book her!). £15 a head and having seen how the previous party went, I'm absolutely happy to pay that knowing they'll all have a great time.

My friends and I have also organised our own pamper night on 4th December. we decided we wanted a range of mini-treatments available rather than full 30min/60min treatments so I've organised two therapists (one holistic, one traditional) for the 6 of us and we've each selected 3 treatments. Each treatment is £10 for 15/20 minutes so that nobody should be hanging around un-treated for any great length of time. My friend who's hosting the evening gets one mini treatment free from each of the therapist, and they're organising a couple of little raffles for us to win a little goody bag and £5 voucher for future use.

With me only offering spray tanning, I've teamed up with a local mobile beauty therapist and we're now offering a Triple Treatment Package for the forthcoming party season - Express Manicure, Express Pedicure and Spray tan for £40/single person or £35/double or party booking. We've got a couple of bookings now (one with 10 peeps) and depending on how it goes over Christmas we may well offer it more regularly.

I think you've got very little to lose by offering this service!!

Good luck xx

I offer parties but haven't had much interest in them over the 2 years I've had them on the pricelist. I've done a few though, and they're great fun! Everyone I've treated at a party is usually in a great mood, and nice and chatty. Makes for a really good evening which passes too quickly for my liking! You can earn a fair bit in a short amount of time too.
Definitely add them to your list, I'm sure you won't regret it!! (Just be prepared to work hard!!)
XX

They are very hard work but worth it in the end. You need to be very organised to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Its taken my about 8 to get the hang of it, like other things you do something and think next time i will do it this way, so learn from each one you do.

what types of packages would you offer and for how much?? how long would you spend in total??

I'm thinking of adding Pamper Parties in the New Year. Question for salon based geeks that also do parties; do you find that you pick up extra business for the salon? Thinking of only offering mini-type treatments at parties in the hope that attendees will come to the salon for 'bigger' treatments - does this happen, in your experience?

I offer adult pamper parties and spring into summer are the most popular time but with weddings happening all year round they are getting more and more popular.
It takes just a little extra effort to advertise it and really doesn't cost you anymore. I order new stock or equiptment as and when the party is booked and take a 50% deposit so that pays for it.
I have done to odd kids party and foot spas are a god send, I also take a hairdressing dummy head and clips etc so they can mess with it, also a list of a few games the parents can do with the others while they wait, also offering a goodie bag, including nail art stickers which you use on themselves.
Hope this helps :)

Latest posts

Back