How to deal with awkward situations?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the majority have said it all ! I would not do the clients hair it's ONLY 1 client. If you are good at your job you can afford to be choosy ! We put up with far to much as it is !

Aggreed! Get rid of this client!! It will cause you more stress than it is worth!!

There a new tag line for you....she smells of weed while doing your weave ;) sorry I had to make light of the situation x

Haha front headlines of my local news paper! Think that would go down a treat lol x

There a new tag line for you....she smells of weed while doing your weave ;) sorry I had to make light of the situation x

That made me lol!! Xx

I'm mobile in hair, beauty and nails and I'm a smoker. The only time any of my clients smoke when I'm there is if they are having a colour...they will have a fag whilst developing and I will normally have one with them (although I do try to make my 'smoking clients' the last appmts of the day as I still don't want my clothes to smell like it, I don't smoke in my own home so am not used to my clothes smelling as much as they do when I leave these clients houses) But....me and my fella will be starting to try for a baby in the near future, in which case I will be giving up the habit :) and I therefore won't be tolerating my clients smoking indoors either when I'm there. Will be said in a nice way of course! :)

Oh but as for the smoking weed?! Erm no, that's completely not acceptable. Would they line up a line of coke or inject themselves with something while you're there? I would think not, same principle as far as I'm concerned xx

Latest posts

Back