How to find my contacts from my iphone on itunes... please help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

An*Gel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
First off, for anyone that doesn't know me, my name is Karen and I'm a Technophobe!!

Yes I really am dumb when it comes to computers, phones and any kind of gadgets.

So what did I do?... only bought an iphone and since I got it I've had nothing but trouble... turns out it's faulty, so I have to return it.

So now I need to sync my phone to itunes and save my photos and contacts.. they've sent me an email on how to do it... great, so what's the problem??

Well the email is written for a person that is clearly not a technophobe like me... I need someone to explain it like I'm a 5 year old child... really!!

So please can anyone help?... how do I do it and how do I check to see the contacts and pictures?

There's someone coming to collect the phone either tomorrow or Thursday, so I really need to do this asap... I did google it, but I've no idea what everyone's talking about. :eek:

Hope someone can help me.

:hug:

Hey :)

I will try and explain this as simply as I can, I work in a phone shop too! :)

When you plug your phone into iTunes and sync it, it automatically saves all the stuff, pictures, contacts, apps, texts etc.

When you get your new one, connect it again, and it will say, there has previously been an iPhone synced, Do you want to restore from this one? Click yes and it will put everything back on for you :)

Remember to take your sim out before you give them your old one ;-)

Hope this helps, if you need anymore help, just ask :) xx

Hey :)

I will try and explain this as simply as I can, I work in a phone shop too! :)

When you plug your phone into iTunes and sync it, it automatically saves all the stuff, pictures, contacts, apps, texts etc.

When you get your new one, connect it again, and it will say, there has previously been an iPhone synced, Do you want to restore from this one? Click yes and it will put everything back on for you :)

Remember to take your sim out before you give them your old one ;-)

Hope this helps, if you need anymore help, just ask :) xx

OH THANK YOU!!!! :hug:

Seriously thank you so much for that... So it's that simple?

Yaaay!!! :biggrin:

It's that simple :)

Glad I could help x

It's that simple :)

Glad I could help x

I got my replacement iphone today and did what you told me to do and to my amazement, all of my info, photos, contacts and even texts are on my new phone now.

Thank you so much for your help! :hug:

Latest posts

Back