How to get client feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Nails

Reaction score
As the title suggests. What method works best for you?

we've got spa questionnaires that we hand out to everyone, word of mouth is always the best client feedback, when you get new people coming in from good work that you've done before x

do you not find that questionnaires aren't annonymos? how do you manage these? does the client post them back to you or fill them iin salon?

we have a space for their name which is optional to fill in, the date they had treatments, what treatment they had and what therapist did the treatment. We get clients to fill them before they leave. The questions on the questionnaire are things like did you get a warm welcome when you entered the spa, are the spa facilities clean and satisfactory, would you recommend the spa to others, did you enjoy your treatment, was your therapist professional and friendly. x

I usaully as them to leave feedback on my facebook wall there for other potential clients can see it x

ABDiva, I think thats a really good idea, might try doing that with my clients x

I usaully as them to leave feedback on my facebook wall there for other potential clients can see it x

yeah if it's good feedback. but if not i'd rather not publicise the fact.

But if the feedback is negative it gives you a golden opportunity to show your great customer services skills and sort the issue to the customers satisfaction :)

But if the feedback is negative it gives you a golden opportunity to show your great customer services skills and sort the issue to the customers satisfaction :)

Yes of course, but not on facebook. I'd rather have a system in place tht keeps feedback confidential. Positive feedback can be publicised but i'd rather have a system whereby any negative feedback can be addressed in house. do you not agree?

you could always delete any negative comments left can't you? x

What about making up some sort of posting box to which clients can post their feedback forms into at the salon?

You could let your clients know it is emptied once a week - say on a Saturday after work or first thing Tuesday morning when the salon opens so clients know it is anonymous if they wish to stay that way, and on the form itself you could make putting their name on optional. This way clients may be inclined to be more honest about their experience/treatments etc..

I think its a very good idea, because it could pick up something you have been missing from maybe not introducing yourself to new clients or not greeting as nicely as you think you are to not explaining treatments or after care properly..

you could always delete any negative comments left can't you? x
yeah i suppose but i wouldn't to relay on this method of feedback. I'd rather not delete customer posts to be honest.

What about making up some sort of posting box to which clients can post their feedback forms into at the salon?

You could let your clients know it is emptied once a week - say on a Saturday after work or first thing Tuesday morning when the salon opens so clients know it is anonymous if they wish to stay that way, and on the form itself you could make putting their name on optional. This way clients may be inclined to be more honest about their experience/treatments etc..

I think its a very good idea, because it could pick up something you have been missing from maybe not introducing yourself to new clients or not greeting as nicely as you think you are to not explaining treatments or after care properly..

Yes i like this. i didn;t want clients to post because in all honesty it take s time and effort to fill out a form, but a stamp and post it. I know with me they always end up in the bin!

I think i will go with this idea of having some kind of feedback postbox in salon for clients to fill in there and then. As long as its honest feedback and clients are able to feel they can be truthful about there treatments without feeling under pressure to say the "right thing"

thankyou for all your replies :hug:

yeah if it's good feedback. but if not i'd rather not publicise the fact.

as of yet i have had no negative , im sure if a client had a dispute they would ring or pm me :green: so far so good fingers crossed

as of yet i have had no negative , im sure if a client had a dispute they would ring or pm me :green: so far so good fingers crossed

Not necessarily all clients are going to say if they dont like something and especially on facebook in my opinion, they just wont come back. Great if they say direct to you if there is a problem but i would expect at least 50% would just go elsewhere. an example of being in a restaraunt and not being entirely satisfied with your meal. I thinkn most people would prefer to give annonymos feedback than complain to someone. i dont want to put clients in a confrontational position. I'm looking for honest feedback not kiss arse :hug:

did you do your post box idea?? Just wondering if you got any 'kiss arse' comments :lol: etc and how it went in general.

I would love to do something like this but as I work mobile it would be pretty obvious who wrote what! :confused:

In my opinion I was thinking of having a guest book to write compliments. and then drawing up a client questionnaire form (their name written on it can be up to them) and asking clients if they ever have any time to quickly fill one out for me after treatments. then pop into a box and read them regular. Clients are a really big help for suggestions etc after all they are the target market and you want to keep them coming for your products and services! xx

Latest posts

Back